To assist those who work in the field of customer service.
This training is meant to equip workers with effective techniques and skills to provide the needed services and also maintain their health and safety when dealing with customers.
As the first, or principal, line of contact with customers, customer service representatives have unique challenges as well as opportunities to influence customer perception and loyalty.
- What is customer service?
- The importance of training for customer service workers
- Basic rules of “good” customer service
- Customer expectations
- General duties of service sector personnel
- Health and safety issues
- Preventative safety measures for personnel – including safe practices
- Communicating with customers – importance of good communication skills
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Working alone
- Handling negative interactions
- Helping customers with special needs