We can provide your organization with expert “One Stop” advice and guidance on all matters relating to your occupational health and safety needs.
We conduct Health, Safety, and Environmental Assessments of your facility and evaluate your existing health and safety systems to ensure you meet the requirements of and comply with Ontario or Canadian/Federal Occupational Health and Safety Laws, Regulations and Standards.
We can assist you in managing your Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) costs and identify strategies to maximize your rebates under the various experience rating programs.
Our team of Occupational Health Safety & Environmental Professionals can assist your organization in reducing or eliminating injuries by conducting:
- Workplace Assessments/Inspections
- Environmental Spill Control Risk & Assessment Program
- Hearing Conservation Assessment
- Health & Safety Policy Manual Development
- Standard Operating Procedure Development
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure Development
- Fall Protection Equipment Inspections
- On-Site Safety Supervisor
- Pre Start Health & Safety Reviews