News for working at heights/refresher & Joint Health and Safety part 1 and 2 certificates
Some important changes and information we would like to inform our learners about Working at Heights/Working at Heights Refresher, Joint Health & Safety Part 1 & 2 and Refresher
- The Ministry of Labour has contracted Bluedrop Learning Networks to develop and maintain an online Certification Management System (CMS) for all mandatory training records.
- CMS is powered by software known as SkillsPassTM.
- The system will allow learners to access their training records online and on their smartphones 24/7.
- As of March 4th, Learners will be able to set up and claim their accounts by visiting https://myskillspass.com/client/msp/skillspass/
- To access and set up an account, learners will need their address, year of birth, email address and phone number
- Only learners will be able to login and update their profile
- Learners can give consent online for their employers to view their training record
- Questions about setting up an account or technical issues can be resolved by contacting Bluedrop at firstname.lastname@example.org